Total Pageviews

Welcome

Welcome, welcome! and thanks for stopping by!
You're gonna love me
But if you don't...
see that red X at the top of the page?
The right side...
yep, that one, it's impossible to miss...
Click.

Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i failed.



I don't deserve this.

I really don't.

Studied 10 hours each day for 11 days.

Gave up my chat time.

Gave up my twitter time.

Gave up my writing time.

Gave up my movies.

Gave up my shopping time.

Gave up my novel-reading time.

Gave up my visiting time.

All my free time. Gave it up.

Slept at 7 am each day and woke up again at 10.30/11 am.

I prayed.

And yet...

I FAILED.

I do not deserve this at all.


Yours in sad, gushing tears.

The busy brains.







21 CerebrallyEndowed views:

shorty said...

*HUGS*Sorry dear,i know exactly how you feel you cant help but feel bad,but dont worry failing is not the end of the world you'll surely make it some other time.

Dnt cry hun,be strong.

Quaggar said...

Hey CB...u've got to wipe those tears and dust urself up. Like they say..when you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

I'm kind of in your place right now, in fact Vera's words to me on my last post tonite reminded me of why i should not give up, but to keep hoping, to keep trying, again and again. I hope you do the same. Hang in there, k?

Anonymous said...

Baby.
Is this why?
Awh, I'm so so sorry you feel this way. If you haven't recieved your results, you can't say you've failed. There are times when we feel that way and then we're shocked. You're intelligent and you put in if what you put isn't your all, you put in a massive lot Baby, God can't just do this to you. I know with my whole heart and mind and everything that you didn't fail. You can't and would never ever fail. It's not your fruit for all the labour.
You'd be fine. I swear.

It hurts me when you're upset, I wish I could be with you so you don't feel as bad. Sigh.
I love u Temi.
x

Myne said...

hey babes, I'm sorry to read this. Don't be too upset, maybe some of the other courses will cover this one? Take care dearie and (((HUGS)))

Dark Neo said...

Awww Sweetie... [e-hugs]

Nee Fe Mi said...

pele darling - so so so sorry you are sad, muah

leggy said...

pele oh..i think you should see a therapists sometimes when you read and still fail after really studying there is more to it than meets the eye.sorry dear.

leggy said...

a therapist*.

Mr.Funnyhoneymoney said...

*friendly pat on the back* i really feel your pain girl shit happens,just dont let it get you down and youve got people who actually care about you so i guess that should cheer you up a bit. soory girl..........x

Mr.Funnyhoneymoney said...

*friendly pat on the back* i really feel your pain girl shit happens,just dont let it get you down and youve got people who actually care about you so i guess that should cheer you up a bit. soory girl..........x

Enkay said...

I'm sorry dear. I hope you get over it soon and brace yourself to try again.

Pele.

Spesh said...

Aww,so sorry dearie......dont be too hard on yourself.
you did your best,ok?

JuaNita said...

CB, I know how you feel, but don't let this bring you down. Sometimes I guess thats life (i fail all the time..honest), take it as a stepping stone, you gave it your all, heck you even gave up twitter.. You will do better in the other courses, trust us to wipe away your tears.. :-)

a hopelessly clueless teenage gurl.. said...

Awww...i can only imagine how you feel...all these sorrys probly wont make any difference...just take it easy on yourself...life's unfair like that...
x

Beautiful said...

awwww dearie...pele. don't worry, it's for u to appreciate success cos dats wat'll be ur portion from now on....don't worryyyyyy

iphyigbogurl said...

sorry.... hope u feel better.
can't imagine how sad you feel.
*e-hug*

Nikkisho said...

heya sorry and dont give up :)

Blogoratti said...

Well,you do know what this means right? Yes...back to the drawing board-and yes you can make it this time,as failure is just an excuse to get better!
All the very best!

Unknown said...

you have not failed
if you can get up
and still go on...

keep your head up

histreasure said...

i co-sign Tisha here..
((((hugs))))

hope u r feeling beta now

Nana said...

My sincerest condolences...it does happen to everyone at some point, but life goes on, so move on to the successes that lie ahead of you...Last semester I seriously bombed my end of sem exams...and found out 2 weeks later that I had gotten into the 11th best liberal arts college...there's always some light further down the tunnel (cliche but true) =)