Total Pageviews

Welcome

Welcome, welcome! and thanks for stopping by!
You're gonna love me
But if you don't...
see that red X at the top of the page?
The right side...
yep, that one, it's impossible to miss...
Click.

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Angry.

I am angry

And irritated

And angry

And angry

Very angry

I think my anger is covering up my fear

And my sadness,

I haven’t cried yet.

I haven’t, but I really need to

I want to cry

Without people leaning over me and saying sorry,

I just want to cry.






7 CerebrallyEndowed views:

Blogoratti said...

Hey be easy...keep your head up yea*

shorty said...

Take it easy dear, you wud be fine. *hugs*

Nee Fe Mi said...

huggggssss

iphyigbogurl said...

*e-hug*

feel better you hear?

doll (retired blogger) said...

i'l say cry, if it'l make you feel better...i always do..

Myne said...

Cry it out, you can go to a private place if you have to. Hugs from me.

miss.fab said...

The tears will come when they're ready to. Stay angry as long as you need to be.

eHugs!