Total Pageviews

Welcome

Welcome, welcome! and thanks for stopping by!
You're gonna love me
But if you don't...
see that red X at the top of the page?
The right side...
yep, that one, it's impossible to miss...
Click.

Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As Flu Hits Ternopil





actually what i should have said is
''as SWINE flu hits Ternopil'', but i didnt want you guys to run off hehe, its funny what that word does to people.

anyway, as swine flu hits Ternopil, your homegurl has bn confined to her hostel...yep, school is down for a week...its that serious...

y'all are prolly thinking 'ahh, ur lucky, i need a break myself''...but hmmn, let me just tell you now, we are gonah pay dearly for it...starting from next week...school starts monday and ends saturday!

for five weeks.


so, do u still wanna hv a break??

my mother is even more worried than i am about this flu sef...me ke?? swine flu?? emi omo Jesu...me that im covered with the blood of Jesus...it cant even catch me, in fact if it sees me it'll run in the other direction.

so i woke up today, tired, grumpy and very hungry...so i know its gonah be a very long day...

our homegurl iphy is feeling a lil down and depressed today...run over to her blog and cheer her up...go on...



dance rehearsals now...gotta git...later tweeps

8 CerebrallyEndowed views:

Blogoratti said...

Enjoy the break...

Spesh said...

Easy with da flu alert.....it sounds scary!

CerebrallyBusy said...

blogoratti: thats near impossible!

my world: hehe, dont worry u cant catch it!

Azazel said...

Lol where do u school @ Hun?

iphyigbogurl said...

Thanks a lot cerebrallybusy for making me feel special. i feel a lot better now. thanks to you and other wonderful blogvillites for cheering me up.

on another note..... u cant get swine flu!!! iwo? omo jesu? lai lai..... olorun maje.
lol.
hope u don't get crushed by too much work when school starts.
xoxo

CerebrallyBusy said...

azazel: check my location sweerie :)

iphy: you r so welcome :) glad u feel bera...ur yoruba is improving o

Myne said...

You're in Ukraine? I have a coz in a med school there. I don't think their school has swine flu but I'll ping him. Take care with school. Nice to meet you on blogger.

CerebrallyBusy said...

oh please do, but i think its just in ternopil sha.