Total Pageviews

Welcome

Welcome, welcome! and thanks for stopping by!
You're gonna love me
But if you don't...
see that red X at the top of the page?
The right side...
yep, that one, it's impossible to miss...
Click.

Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

first timer

well, i feel i should tell you a little*the word being little* about myself, which brings me to the statement ''i could, but why?'' or is it a question? whatever.
it may come up little by little as i blog my life away, but im really not in the introducing mood right now, plus my friend just told me i have a major procastination problem. Normally,i wouldn't be this pissed...but he's right, so, i'm pissed. oh, and plus a friend of mine just lost her mom, and no one wants to tell me what happened, and i don't know what happened cos i'm not home. So, u can probably get just how pissed i am. i need info. and u know, there's this amazing piece of modern technology,its called a cellphone, but unfortunately, one of its limitations is, no numbers,no call.

now in a more modern world, i would just have to speak the name of the callee, and voila!
but we arent in that world so i'll just...

I could put myself in a better mood by re-living the happy hours i spent at the lake with my friends, oh and at the park too...actually i should do just that.
i woke up at 10:52 am as i usually do everyday, that is, after my mom called me from home at 7 am! i mean,i love her and all, but 7 am! well, to avoid digressing from the point, imma go on. so, my friend called me and said ''let's go to the park'', and since i didn't have anything else to do all day, i agreed and invited another friend, and we all went. My friend and i had an argument on the way...she raises her voice when we argue, and absolutely refuses to see reason, honestly, i love her, but she should listen to me sometimes, even if she's right...anyway, i told her, a person who has a boyfriend is a step closer to getting married than a person without one, because obviously you can't marry yourself.

''someone can see another person and say they wanna get married, immediately''

i didn't say that, she did.
and i'm like, no dating?? just marriage at first sight? lol, honestly

but of course she didn't listen to me, actually that's when she started to raise her voice.

she believes that if a person has a boyfriend, they don't have to get married.
i know that, even i am not that dumb, but they might get married and they might not. its a fifty-fifty chance...but a person without a boyfriend at all CANNOT get married to herself.

see my point? the one she's refusing to see?

so the park was fun, one of the rides made me feel so nauseous! u know that kind of nausea that stays just above your chest and refuses to go up or down? yeah...

yeah, do u know that racism thingy still exists?? on our way back from the lake, some idiot guy came and splashed water all over us...on a normal day, i wouldn't mind at all, because, you know young boys, always jokin around...but i pride myself on being able to read people, and this...this...creature, had this mean, nasty look that *i hate to admit this* scared me to death! if it wasn't broad daylight, i wonder what would've happened.
so, here's what i believe...
whoever started racism in the first place is highly stupid, its stupidity, my dad would say 'stupidity of the highest level'
But if ever *the word in use being EVER* there was to be racism, i mean at all at all o...
it should've been blacks against whites.

honestly, i stongly believe that we are more beautifulER, intelligentER, friendliER, and everythingER! heck, we have more melanin in our pinkies than an average white has in his whole body! now, don't get me wrong or anything,i like whites, they're awesome (we have the ER tho' ;)...) but i don't get the reason why they started the racism crap, its very...what's the word??...yeah, unfathomable.

now i've just gotta split, my soft, cool bed beckons.

i think i'm done here...for today at least.

ps. Blogging is...peaceful.
_xx

0 CerebrallyEndowed views: