Total Pageviews

Welcome

Welcome, welcome! and thanks for stopping by!
You're gonna love me
But if you don't...
see that red X at the top of the page?
The right side...
yep, that one, it's impossible to miss...
Click.

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The New Accountant.

Hey guys!

How's it going??

Shout out to the new followers!! Welcome to my boring blog :)

So. While you guys are chilling, basking in the warmth hotness of this blazing sun, eating ice-cream and buying out the malls, I am studying like crazy for my finals. I even stopped tweeting LOL.

But my workload is terrible sha. Like really.

Oh I have good news!!!! Yes listen up, listen up!!

My big brother graduated on Sunday!!!

Yeah, he's now an accountant!!!

I was so excited, I told almost the whole dorm :)

I can't stay here long, i have to hit the books again in a few.

You guys should put me in your prayers, ok? yeah thanks.

yours-in-books,
The-busy-brains.

p.s: one, i think i will change this template, it doesn't show me the dates of my posts. History is important, wouldn't you say? Two, i think i shall have to put back that word-verification thingy. Sorry, but some people have been spamming the hell out of my blog, talking 'bout betting on horses and whatsit. Who gives a flying rat's ass?? Not me.

Oh and one more very important thing!

Summer will not begin until I say so!!

OkBye.





6 CerebrallyEndowed views:

Myne said...

Congrats to your brother, he do well. :):) And enjoy the summer o, don't read to much. JJ...

Fabulo-la said...

Congrats to ur bro.
And good luck with the books

CerebrallyBusy said...

@Myna and fabulowlah Thanksss!

Juanita said...

Congrats to your bro and best of luck. You'll come out on top :)

Nee Fe Mi said...

Congrats to your bro and good luck on the exams....emmm news flash my dear, Summer started a while ago, lol.....

CerebrallyBusy said...

@Juanita: Thanks love <3

@Neefemi: Thanks + Noooooo summer hasnt started yet!